Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Vote_lcapPlease Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Voting_barPlease Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Vote_lcapPlease Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Voting_barPlease Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....

Go down 
+2
Red Palla
keviin11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keviin11

Awesomeness Points : 92 Antal inlägg : 59

Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Empty
PostSubject: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 am

It sucks when sorcs do alot of dmg

please remove it scratch
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

Awesomeness Points : 167 Antal inlägg : 162

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 am

i agree
Back to top Go down
Guy Without Panties

Awesomeness Points : 161 Antal inlägg : 144

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm

If you do it just remove the vocation please.
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 pm

thats a good idea.lmao
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

Awesomeness Points : 66 Antal inlägg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Guy Without Panties wrote:
If you do it just remove the vocation please.
Why?

Sorc is much easier to lvl than ED. And ed is more useful than ms at wars.

And yes ms's dmg is hardcore lol.
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 pm

in big war sorcs cant do anything because when they make ue there members can die too. but druid can paralyse the other and can heal his own members and dmg with dmg with sd nearly same
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Exactly what Rynaw meant, why do you repeat it? lol

Btw weren't you using your other forum account? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm

lol i thought: why i should make it gibson so easy??
so i use this rynaw said only that eds better i explained why
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:05 am

Red Palla wrote:
lol i thought: why i should make it gibson so easy??
so i use this rynaw said only that eds better i explained why
lmao have you noticed I don't even have HALF of your posts?? You are the only one here rushing for posts.
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 am

Gibson wrote:

I dont remember the acc/pw or it didnt work, so i made a new one
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 am

Rynaw wrote:
Gibson wrote:

Lol I was asking Red Palla not you ;p
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 am

Gibson wrote:
Rynaw wrote:
Gibson wrote:

Lol I was asking Red Palla not you ;p

lmao dont ask he anythin he'll answer you even if you're talkin to god
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 am

i awnsered alreasy becaus when some1 asked me i answer
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 am

Red Palla wrote:
i awnsered alreasy becaus when some1 asked me i answer

OMG, Dude... Im not talkin about now Im talkin about everyfuckin threat that you see you gotta say somethin even if it doesnt concern to you.. or even if u dont got any idea about it.
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 am

wtf you are saying?
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Red Palla wrote:
wtf you are saying?

im sayin that the day that you get a brain, 50 cent will become white
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Awesomeness Points : 55 Antal inlägg : 50

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 pm

i think i got more brain than you because im not sitting al the time infront of the computer.

you sound like liother depp
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Red PallaI wrote:
i think i got more brain than you because im not sitting al the time infront of the computer.

you sound like liother depp

lol, just wonderin why are you top poster of the forum
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 pm

im just wondering why you have no life and have to insult ppl who only want to have some fun in this forum and help other
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:11 am

Red PallaI wrote:
im just wondering why you have no life and have to insult ppl who only want to have some fun in this forum and help other
Kinda hard to dont have life in Barcelona.. May I ask you why do u say i dont have life?
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

Becaus you always have to insult some1.and pls dont write anything to me anymore!
I dont want to fight!
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:44 am

Io també soc de barcelona xd
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

Gibson wrote:
Io també soc de barcelona xd
xD pero io no voy cn diaruga..~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....   Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Remove the damage from Sorcs UE.....
Page 1 of 1