Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
Remove corruption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
Remove corruption Vote_lcapRemove corruption Voting_barRemove corruption Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
Remove corruption Vote_lcapRemove corruption Voting_barRemove corruption Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Remove corruption

Go down 
+7
keviin11
Starscream
asannix
Gibson
Slip
Red PallaI
Aimez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimez

Awesomeness Points : 70 Antal inlägg : 51

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 pm

I have seen several cams, and talked with many friends and now i also agree with all of you that the two gms are indeed corrupt. They only got their position because of being friends with cato, and never even worked for them. Something needs to be done... they need to be removed even if that means only having cato and espen banning people. If you agree in the removal post here...

FREEDOM!
Remove corruption Mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c101019223

Show your support for a better wofb sign this forum and help... REMOVE THE CORRUPTION

~kory~

Edit: Red palla made a good point... remove the 2 corrupt gms and appoint new ones

Last edited by Aimez on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Awesomeness Points : 55 Antal inlägg : 50

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:32 pm

i dont agree maybe they are corupt but whe have no other cato and espen are since 5-6 days not online.if they remove them they should put new gms in.

GM DING!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Ok I'm tired of this, why is everybody saying GMs are corrupt? And how can we know that they banned you guys "luuvans" guild for nothing? Everybody who has been banned is justified imo, AND ITS ONLY 2 DAYS YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT!

And no I am not asslicking the gms.
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Slip wrote:
Ok I'm tired of this, why is everybody saying GMs are corrupt? And how can we know that they banned you guys "luuvans" guild for nothing? Everybody who has been banned is justified imo, AND ITS ONLY 2 DAYS YOU CAN LIVE WITH IT!

And no I am not asslicking the gms.

Really? kind of seems like that to me,

And as Red palla said, yes i agree with the removal of the 2 corrupt gms and replacing them Razz
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Im sure that Aimez would do better than them. Optimus is pretty much the worst gm there can be, whereas I kind of like Starscream.
Back to top Go down
asannix

Awesomeness Points : 41 Antal inlägg : 35

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Dont know if they should be replaced i heard they are being corrupt well atleast i can say they dont really improve the server and we need some new Gms who can fix bugs like the addon bugs!
Back to top Go down
Starscream
Admin
Admin
Starscream

Awesomeness Points : 51 Antal inlägg : 42

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Aimez, I'm really getting tired of you? Are you really that desperate for a GM position? I really wouldn't mind if Espen took away my position, I even told him if he doesn't trust me as an Gamemaster that he should take me away from my position, as I would've done if Wofb was my server.

But serious?! I mean come on?! Really that desperate? There are no cams what-so-ever were we cheat or do anything corrupt, so cut the crap kiddo, and your friends are probably mad/sad because they received a banishment, so think twice.

If I or Optimus had access to the server we would've fixed most of the bugs, we would've done basically everything to improve it, but we don't.

Regards,
StarSCREAM
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Starscream wrote:
But serious?! I mean come on?! Really that desperate? There are no cams what-so-ever were we cheat or do anything corrupt, so cut the crap kiddo.

Regards,
StarSCREAM
Excuse me, but that Optimus bots afk his character is a well known fact. I call that corruption.
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Starscream wrote:
Aimez, I'm really getting tired of you? Are you really that desperate for a GM position? I really wouldn't mind if Espen took away my position, I even told him if he doesn't trust me as an Gamemaster that he should take me away from my position, as I would've done if Wofb was my server.

But serious?! I mean come on?! Really that desperate? There are no cams what-so-ever were we cheat or do anything corrupt, so cut the crap kiddo.

Regards,
StarSCREAM
'

Honestly i dont even want gm, why? because this has become the worst ot ever and thats why i have quit, so how about you shut the !#¤"(% up and get a life, if i wanted gm i would double my posts on forum and at least be active again... Your telling me that all of these others who post about the corruption only want gm too? honestly think before you post you moron
Back to top Go down
Starscream
Admin
Admin
Starscream

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Aimez wrote:
Starscream wrote:

Regards,
StarSCREAM
'

Honestly i dont even want gm, why? because this has become the worst ot ever and thats why i have quit, so how about you shut the !#¤"(% up and get a life, if i wanted gm i would double my posts on forum and at least be active again... Your telling me that all of these others who post about the corruption only want gm too? honestly think before you post you moron

No, thats a lie. If you were given an position now you would've taken it, and don't say you quit because of us, you quit cause your jealous since day one that we received our gamemasters but you didn't. And NO, I do not say that everyone that accuse us of being corrupt wants a GM, Its only you Im pointing at.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Who got it? lmao
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Starscream i honestly cant believe you banned my ip, real mature...

You said it yourself that you gave away your account, and i gave away mine and i get banned?

I didn't post my account number and password on the forum while being a tutor.
Back to top Go down
Starscream
Admin
Admin
Starscream

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh well, feel free to post it then.
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Starscream wrote:
Oh well, feel free to post it then.

nah your right, when espen and cato remove me from tutor (or if they already have) then i will post untill then sorry
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

aimez i think not that the new gms are coruppt.i only said that when they leave we need new because cato and espen arent online.

gibson you only dont want optimus as gm because he banns botters
Back to top Go down
keviin11

Awesomeness Points : 92 Antal inlägg : 59

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Starscream you suuck thats the deal, try fix the crashes instead of being cocky on forum And ingame! Smile
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

starscream cant fix anything -.- he hasnt this ability
Back to top Go down
keviin11

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 pm

then he can leave this ot, they are just enoying players
Back to top Go down
keviin11

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:12 pm

And theese crashes that happends all the time. ITS REALY NICE!

I will play some legendaria

have fun on this "crashfree" ot

Enjoy !!
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Awesomeness Points : 33 Antal inlägg : 22

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:17 pm

this ot was once , a great tibia world to play in , we had sizaro, who was a more grown upp and cared about the server, and we had always 400+ players online, it was once a great server...
Back to top Go down
Guy Without Panties

Awesomeness Points : 161 Antal inlägg : 144

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Aimez told me before,

"Cato told me that one of theese 2 new gms will get tired and im the first one to get their position" GM horny motherfucking cunt cunt cunt

@Eminem, --> We had sizaro <-- ?

Sizaro got the OT hacked %"#("%.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm

your BIIIT-CH, he didnt get it hacked, what is better, 2 noob gms, who dont know any thing, or a gm , who was a fuckface, but still knew things, and could fix alot
Back to top Go down
Guy Without Panties

Awesomeness Points : 161 Antal inlägg : 144

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 pm

He didnt? Thats why Korn and Hani was angry on him so they Hacked wofb... %"#("% m-f
Back to top Go down
asannix

Awesomeness Points : 41 Antal inlägg : 35

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Eminem ur just ¤!("¤)!"
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 pm

ok , shi.t the same that he got some ppl angry, but he still improved server? what are new gms doing , i mean beside mass bann , and %()"#%? tell me what good they've done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remove corruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remove corruption   Remove corruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remove corruption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next