Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Crashing the server - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Crashing the server - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeam Crashing the server - Page 2 Voting_barTeam Crashing the server - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Team Crashing the server

Go down 
+9
Oh May Gad
Gibson
Slip
mellic
Ian
Mohammed
ourax
asannix
Krizaliuz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ian

Awesomeness Points : 69 Antal inlägg : 60

Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 pm

of course you were. haha
LIAAAAR
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

Awesomeness Points : 40 Antal inlägg : 27

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Ian wrote:
of course you were. haha
LIAAAAR

The Ignorant 've spoken lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack

Awesomeness Points : 25 Antal inlägg : 17

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 pm

mellic wrote:
Ian wrote:
of course you were. haha
LIAAAAR

The Ignorant 've spoken lol!

Wrong, The ¤!("¤)!" has spoken.

Oh wait, ¤!("¤)!" is bit to advanced for you tbh.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:01 am

Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:
Why wouldn't I understand? Suspect
Because you are retar d, and because you are not spanish. But mainly because you are retar d.

I am sry but is ur name "IAN" you little cunt if I ask you something then you can start act big, now u can just go !#¤"(% ur moma. ive heard ur good at that u fuckin spanish cunt.

And Ian it was ur friend that spoke that %()"#% cuz ur scared of being flamed aswell, fucking cunts, go play your ot legendaria or wtf it was.

And another thing legendaria is poor, they dont even have their own forum so you guys stick to this, for ur own good. Hhaha
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Better if no forum, no ppl like you ;)
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Slip wrote:
Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:
Why wouldn't I understand? Suspect
Because you are retar d, and because you are not spanish. But mainly because you are retar d.

I am sry but is ur name "IAN" you little cunt if I ask you something then you can start act big, now u can just go !#¤"(% ur moma. ive heard ur good at that u fuckin spanish cunt.

And Ian it was ur friend that spoke that %()"#% cuz ur scared of being flamed aswell, fucking cunts, go play your ot legendaria or wtf it was.

And another thing legendaria is poor, they dont even have their own forum so you guys stick to this, for ur own good. Hhaha

Hahhaha seems that the pr0 flamer 'ian' Got Owned geek
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 am

Liaaaaaaar
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:09 am

better with no forum, so thats what ur saying? Do you really think people like your face too? I doubt that.

And btw, try to write any arguments the only thing I seen you do now is to flame and talk nonsense. I know I done that too but now, i'll try to talk serious with you so you can actually argue about something.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:33 am

Slip wrote:
better with no forum, so thats what ur saying? Do you really think people like your face too? I doubt that.

And btw, try to write any arguments the only thing I seen you do now is to flame and talk nonsense. I know I done that too but now, i'll try to talk serious with you so you can actually argue about something.
You are a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 am

Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:

You are a fucking joke.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 am

Slip wrote:

+1, please say something with argument not b~llshit as you're doing everytime.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 am

Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:

You are a fucking joke.

Oh yeah I am a fucking joke look at yourself you got nothing to say, and you jack who the hell do you agree with go !#¤"(% yourself instead, it was better when you were banned
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Slip wrote:
Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:

You are a fucking joke.

Oh yeah I am a fucking joke look at yourself you got nothing to say, and you jack who the hell do you agree with go !#¤"(% yourself instead, it was better when you were banned
You dragged me into all this bullshit, I wouldn't be acting like that if you weren't here. Whereas if I wasn't here you'd find someone else to flame, no matter why. Thats the difference.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Slip wrote:
Gibson wrote:
Slip wrote:

You are a fucking joke.

Yoyoyoyo internet gangster yeahhh!!!111

!#¤"(% off u mug
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

whats up english boy Smile
How's the weatha in london aye??
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

Awesomeness Points : 66 Antal inlägg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm

mellic wrote:
well, Krizaluz stfu and stop flaming all spanish players Okey?? you are making your self really pathetic. Neutral

About the thread... I didnt know nothing about this , but after see photos i can say my opinion... There is ONLY ->3<- menbers from Divine Family Guild, not the 20~ members that are in guild and it isnt our bussines bcuz we cant play for 'others', btw they will get kicked for this.
Also, Stop flaming about my guild bcuz the noobchars are from 'Tio bastos' Guild (Guild in which we are in war 24/h since they backstabbed us and are fucking our vt, after this they got kicked from our team) and in the photos are some members like master sunath, americam pieII , tio manco, well the 90% ppl was there.
Idk if this is a Fake but i'm tired too of many crushes.. i just wanna take some exp and have some fun with my team fighitng against other nice ppl pirat pirat

At the end i just wanna say, Stop Being Racist because Spanish people dont have to envy nothing from others

Hail Spain!
king
Yours Melli
known as Dempah Style / Jamal.

No ofense but you look like chinese
I live in spain i havent borned here.. but dude on what spain do u live. Spain has a lot of things to envy others country for example sweden, france, germany, norway.. want me to continue? Just look at the numbers of ppl that is not workin now.. so STFU

Btw if u're chinese ofc u wont have anythin to envy any other country since most of you arrive to spain by some little help of the mafia after a month of bein here you make a restaurant when you dont even know how to talk spanish.. kinda funny...
Back to top Go down
Maupa

Awesomeness Points : 9 Antal inlägg : 6

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 pm

mellic wrote:
i was playing poker with my rl friends in my house and i was online (afk) and i dont know if i got logout or kept online. Exclamation

and few posts up u said that u were hunting while crash , something isnt right
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Awesomeness Points : 55 Antal inlägg : 50

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 pm

he was afk(botting)-.-
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

Red PallaI wrote:
he was afk(botting)-.-
Finally, someone who is smart cheers

@rynaw: yes, some people say to me i look like a chinese, but really i'm not,
I'm From Cáceres (city in which i was born) and really i feel really good in my country if you dont go out from here. I still anoyed why you say i dont speak well spanish if you even didnt heard me.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

Yea red palla smart LOL
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

Awesomeness Points : 66 Antal inlägg : 59

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:14 am

mellic wrote:
Red PallaI wrote:
he was afk(botting)-.-
Finally, someone who is smart cheers

@rynaw: yes, some people say to me i look like a chinese, but really i'm not,
I'm From Cáceres (city in which i was born) and really i feel really good in my country if you dont go out from here. I still anoyed why you say i dont speak well spanish if you even didnt heard me.

Where are your parents from?

And dude i dont know if you understood what i said before but I just mentioned that here in Spain there are lot of restaurants chinese with people that dont even know spanish... How can you eat it LOL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Crashing the server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2