Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
Team Crashing the server Vote_lcapTeam Crashing the server Voting_barTeam Crashing the server Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
Team Crashing the server Vote_lcapTeam Crashing the server Voting_barTeam Crashing the server Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Team Crashing the server

Go down 
+9
Oh May Gad
Gibson
Slip
mellic
Ian
Mohammed
ourax
asannix
Krizaliuz
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krizaliuz

Awesomeness Points : 13 Antal inlägg : 7

Team Crashing the server Empty
PostSubject: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I saw a team trying to crash the server with mage bomb
That team called Divine Family who dress with blue colors
Here is a little performance, I took 10 screenshoots, but I will post just 5
It shows how they were giving some bps to each other, and later they started to use some mages and noobchars to crash it
I hope you can pay atenttion in my post and ban this fucking cunts, they are making this ot suck
Check how a noobchar called "Tio Manco" says to me in spanish the next line: "We will give you whatever you want if you be quiet" (fourth picture)
He was asking me for dont post, but I really don't care about that items, they are just cheating.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img219/8394/crashing2.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img219/4179/crashing4.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img219/8049/crashing5.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img219/7575/crashing8.png
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img219/8266/crash10.png

Last edited by Krizaliuz on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
asannix

Awesomeness Points : 41 Antal inlägg : 35

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 pm

signed ban them!
Back to top Go down
ourax

Awesomeness Points : 2 Antal inlägg : 1

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Signed to !!!
Back to top Go down
asannix

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 pm

its a freaking spanish noob team or mexican just know they speak spanish
Back to top Go down
Krizaliuz

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 pm

asannix wrote:
its a freaking spanish noob team or mexican just know they speak spanish

We are the mexican team man, and we don't waste our time making that bull %()"#%.
That fucking spanish freaking crew is who is crashing the ot with mage bomb
Back to top Go down
asannix

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:31 pm

sry then just saw they speak spanish Razz
Back to top Go down
Mohammed

Awesomeness Points : 10 Antal inlägg : 10

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:54 pm

there we go the servers off for another night lol

Last edited by Mohammed on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krizaliuz

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Mohammed wrote:
there we go the servers off for another day lol

Yea, all just cuz those ¤!("¤)!" no lifer people :p
Back to top Go down
Ian

Awesomeness Points : 69 Antal inlägg : 60

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

I am ashamed of being spanish
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

Awesomeness Points : 40 Antal inlägg : 27

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 pm

well, Krizaluz stfu and stop flaming all spanish players Okey?? you are making your self really pathetic. Neutral

About the thread... I didnt know nothing about this , but after see photos i can say my opinion... There is ONLY ->3<- menbers from Divine Family Guild, not the 20~ members that are in guild and it isnt our bussines bcuz we cant play for 'others', btw they will get kicked for this.
Also, Stop flaming about my guild bcuz the noobchars are from 'Tio bastos' Guild (Guild in which we are in war 24/h since they backstabbed us and are fucking our vt, after this they got kicked from our team) and in the photos are some members like master sunath, americam pieII , tio manco, well the 90% ppl was there.
Idk if this is a Fake but i'm tired too of many crushes.. i just wanna take some exp and have some fun with my team fighitng against other nice ppl pirat pirat

At the end i just wanna say, Stop Being Racist because Spanish people dont have to envy nothing from others

Hail Spain!
king
Yours Melli
known as Dempah Style / Jamal.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 pm

ok and ian why are you ashamed for being spanish?
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 pm

You'll never understand
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Why wouldn't I understand? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Slip wrote:
Why wouldn't I understand? Suspect
Because you are retar d, and because you are not spanish. But mainly because you are retar d.
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 pm

It's all said ;)
Back to top Go down
Krizaliuz

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 pm

mellic wrote:
well, Krizaluz stfu and stop flaming all spanish players Okey?? you are making your self really pathetic. Neutral

About the thread... I didnt know nothing about this , but after see photos i can say my opinion... There is ONLY ->3<- menbers from Divine Family Guild, not the 20~ members that are in guild and it isnt our bussines bcuz we cant play for 'others', btw they will get kicked for this.
Also, Stop flaming about my guild bcuz the noobchars are from 'Tio bastos' Guild (Guild in which we are in war 24/h since they backstabbed us and are fucking our vt, after this they got kicked from our team) and in the photos are some members like master sunath, americam pieII , tio manco, well the 90% ppl was there.
Idk if this is a Fake but i'm tired too of many crushes.. i just wanna take some exp and have some fun with my team fighitng against other nice ppl pirat pirat

At the end i just wanna say, Stop Being Racist because Spanish people dont have to envy nothing from others

Hail Spain!
king
Yours Melli
known as Dempah Style / Jamal.

Are you and your team afraid to get banned and lose your cloned items?
Don't try to be a victim or be cool, if you weren't online in your main char at this time, you and your friends were online in that noobchars who were doing mage bomb
Yesterday a guy called Netow said to one of my members, save your character cuz we are gonna crash it
Don't come and say bullshit and be a white soul

I hope you get punish bunch of retar.ded
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Krizaliuz wrote:

Are you and your team afraid to get banned and lose your cloned items?
Don't try to be a victim or be cool, if you weren't online in your main char at this time, you and your friends were online in that noobchars who were doing mage bomb
Yesterday a guy called Netow said to one of my members, save your character cuz we are gonna crash it
Don't come and say bullshit and be a white soul

I hope you get punish bunch of retar.ded

Keep acting so stupid man... But as far i can say you i was Hunting while it got crushed and it isnt my noobchar ( i hope that Gm Can check noobchar ip at website and make you shut up). And Yes, I WANT THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WAS THERE GOT BANISHED !!! I TOLD THEM TO DONT CRUSH IT AGAIN bcuz it's 2 days ot goes offline.
Back to top Go down
Oh May Gad

Awesomeness Points : 10 Antal inlägg : 8

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm

BOOM HEADSHOT! ahah

EDIT
Dempah rox

Last edited by Oh May Gad on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
asannix

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

i just checked the online list and u wasnt online with any of the chars jamal or dempah style so stop lieng
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Waw 2-0
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:22 pm

asannix wrote:
i just checked the online list and u wasnt online with any of the chars jamal or dempah style so stop lieng
never mind, since you wont get it bcuz your brain is too $&S/ª
Back to top Go down
asannix

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 pm

at ur last post u said u was hunting while it crashed so u should decide which lie u want to pick lol
Back to top Go down
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

"But as far i can say you i was Hunting while it got crushed and it isnt my noobchar"

OMG what a liar hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
asannix

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 pm

gz ellic u learned how to edit ur posts!!
Back to top Go down
mellic

mellic

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:31 pm

asannix wrote:
gz ellic u learned how to edit ur posts!!
man, i still dont know if i was online or not since i was playing poker with my rl friends in my house and i was online (afk) and i dont know if i got logout or kept online. it's not hard to understand Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Crashing the server   Team Crashing the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Crashing the server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next