Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
To Cato/Espen............... Vote_lcapTo Cato/Espen............... Voting_barTo Cato/Espen............... Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
To Cato/Espen............... Vote_lcapTo Cato/Espen............... Voting_barTo Cato/Espen............... Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

To Cato/Espen...............

Go down 
+2
Darre08
Boowie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boowie

Awesomeness Points : 13 Antal inlägg : 8

To Cato/Espen............... Empty
PostSubject: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Somone must have changed my password because I can't login on my character Boowie :s. I have a program that records everything I type so I checked what account number and password I typed last time, I tryed to login with that account number and password but It didn't work . I tryed the "lost account" function on the website but it didnt work :S. So I'm wondering if espen or cato can send my account and password to my e-mail.

Last edited by Boowie on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darre08

Awesomeness Points : 28 Antal inlägg : 6

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Boowie wrote:
Somone must have changed my password because I can't login on my character Boowie :s. I have a program that records everything I type so I checked what account number and password I typed last time, I tryed to login with that account number and password but It didn't work . I tryed the "lost account" function on the website but it didnt work :S. So I'm wondering if espen or cato can send my account and password to my e-mail.

yea i got hacked 2

u should ip bann him! who hacked me!! and he made rec-key too! gm can help?
Back to top Go down
Boowie

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 am

bump..............
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

Awesomeness Points : 167 Antal inlägg : 162

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:13 am

fuckin hackers -.-
Back to top Go down
Boowie

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Can espen or cato give me an answer................................ Mad
Back to top Go down
Boowie

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Seriosly why haven't Cato/espen answered me ??????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Darre08

Awesomeness Points : 28 Antal inlägg : 6

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Boowie wrote:

man fuck cato and espeN!!! fuckinh whooress i quitit this server! we got hacked they dont even help1! stupid motherfuckers the should tell uss that sizaro has old peoples pw and acc!! DUMB ugly fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Awesomeness Points : 70 Antal inlägg : 51

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:41 am

Darre08 wrote:
Boowie wrote:

man !#¤"(% cato and espeN!!! fuckinh whooress i quitit this server! we got hacked they dont even help1! stupid motherfuckers the should tell uss that sizaro has old peoples pw and acc!! DUMB ugly fuckers!

Well, Sizaro has a copy of the old database, its your fault for using the same login and password as before
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Its because you are a %"#("%.
Back to top Go down
Boowie

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Slip wrote:
Its because I like to fu.ck my mot.her.

ASHUEASHUEASHUEASEU YOU LIKE TO FU.CK UR MOT.HER LOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Cheetos

Awesomeness Points : 53 Antal inlägg : 40

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 am

i know who hacked u anyway ITS (SIZARO) HE GOT THE OLD DATABASTE
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Awesomeness Points : 70 Antal inlägg : 51

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 am

Cheetos wrote:
i know who hacked u anyway ITS (SIZARO) HE GOT THE OLD DATABASTE

oh great, did you come up with that yourself? or did you COPY MY POST YOU MORON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Cato/Espen...............   To Cato/Espen............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Cato/Espen...............
Page 1 of 1