Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
Knights exori gran Vote_lcapKnights exori gran Voting_barKnights exori gran Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
Knights exori gran Vote_lcapKnights exori gran Voting_barKnights exori gran Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Knights exori gran

Go down 
+4
Ian
Gibson
Player Good
Slip
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 pm

WHO SAID KNIGHTS WAS THE WORST VOCCATION?! So I was bored and I was going to sneak somebody and I saw a lvl 130 knight, so I started to attack him and every exori gran he did he did atleast 600 damage and another 300-400 with his weapon I have 1150 hp and my hp went down to black hp so I tried to call backup.
I called my friend Di to come and he came guess what the guy killed him, so I was like wtf? then I told him to come back, and guess again he died, check his deathlist if you dont belive me. So now I want Cato or Espen to lower Exori gran damage or lower the vile axe and other donation items, dont you guys think 68 atk for a weapon is too much?

Who does agree with this suggestion? Now ofc every knight will say no dont lower it but I just want this vocations to be balanced!
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Awesomeness Points : 24 Antal inlägg : 19

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:20 pm

As long as sorcs are still overpowered I'd say no. But yeah, I am a knight myself with skills over 100 and a vile axe and I must say some of the damage I deal is over the top.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Sorcs are made for being the most offensive vocation when it comes to magic attacks. I myself think lower their damage by 100-150 atleast, but now stick to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Its the vile axe which is overpowered, not the knights.

Else try to level up a knight with a dragon lance Wink
Back to top Go down
Ian

Awesomeness Points : 69 Antal inlägg : 60

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

well I think that the knight who attacked you were hitting 5000+ ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

Awesomeness Points : 167 Antal inlägg : 162

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 pm

wtf the fuck is that knights make with exori gran more dmg then palla-.-
you have 2 solutions:

make a palla weopon aswell on donation items that makes many hits or low the knights weopon
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am

Gibson wrote:
Its the vile axe which is overpowered, not the knights.

Else try to level up a knight with a dragon lance Wink

The actual donation item that is overpowered are those armors who add +10 to you fighting skill. But man, I love em. ;D
Back to top Go down
Red PallaI

Red PallaI

Awesomeness Points : 55 Antal inlägg : 50

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:36 pm

lol and palla has pnly + 3 skills wtf ????
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Red PallaI wrote:

+7 actually, atleast if you buy the one from the donation shop.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Player Good wrote:
Red PallaI wrote:

+7 actually, atleast if you buy the one from the donation shop.

You mean its different from the one you got in inquisition?
Back to top Go down
Alexsio|

Awesomeness Points : 37 Antal inlägg : 24

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:33 pm

i got 1 hitted several times by an 150 eks Exori gran today. (atm i was 119)
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

Can ppl stick to this topic if you want to do any topic about paladins damage, donation go make one yourself this is a discussion about knights exori gran.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:59 pm

And btw my friend was lvl 190 when he came just think it a lvl 130 ek solo a 190 mage doesnt that seem fucked up?
Back to top Go down
Telin

Awesomeness Points : 12 Antal inlägg : 8

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Why are u talking fucking bullshit man? i do 400-500 with exori gran and highest hit with weapon is like 260. And im lvl 208
Back to top Go down
Telin

Awesomeness Points : 12 Antal inlägg : 8

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

mages hit me for like 550 with sd at lvl 180 roflmao
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Dont belive me huh? go lvl a mage to 200 and u see the difference dont play smart when you haven't seen it yet. Ofcource you have seen it but you are a knight and you are deffending your vocation you lil hoe
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Slip wrote:
Dont belive me huh? go lvl a mage to 200 and u see the difference dont play smart when you haven't seen it yet. Ofcource you have seen it but you are a knight and you are deffending your vocation you lil hoe
My knight is 160 now and I hate it. Its very hard to level it up, and seem to be completely useless for pvp. Mage is MUCH easier to level up, and of course way better for pvp. I really can't believe what you Slip are saying, its really unaccurate with what I've experienced myself.
And yea a mage with half my level hits more with exevo gran vis lux (100 mana) than I do with exori gran.
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Slip wrote:
And btw my friend was lvl 190 when he came just think it a lvl 130 ek solo a 190 mage doesnt that seem fucked up?

He had like 110 axe fighting skills, donation axe and armor. Add utito tempo to it and you'll get to 160+. Add two lucky hits of melee and exori gran and bye bye mage. Try and get 110 axe fighting, it takes ages - even on an OT like this one. I myself am at 109 right now so I know what I am talking about.
It wasn't just a random lvl 130 you got killed by - you simply underestimated him bad time.

And about sticking to this topic? Of course donation items do matter in this case. The higher the attack rate of the weapon, the higher the exori damage.
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm

I did not die by him and second, you clearly saw what I wrote, IF you want to take up PALADIN donations go make your own topic.
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Slip wrote:
I did not die by him and second, you clearly saw what I wrote, IF you want to take up PALADIN donations go make your own topic.

You got black HP, close to death so good enough for me. Guess I made my point anyway then. Also I haven't said a word about paladin donations.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Slip wrote:

The topic is already made
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 pm

wtf gms doesent make anything -.-
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

They don't check/care about this forum, yet they broadcast in game to ask people to register here.

Its a really disgusting behaviour. They don't even bother to post @ suggestion/complaining topics at least to say "no, we don't like it".

Starscream is actually kind of an exception, I really appreciate that he gets a bit involved from time to time. Sadly he doesn't have enough authority to change things (I wish he could).
Back to top Go down
Red Palla

Red Palla

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Before reset it was same only sizaore cares about forum. but he could changes somethings :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knights exori gran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights exori gran   Knights exori gran Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights exori gran
Page 1 of 1