Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Please register if you aren't a member already of our forum-community, you may also login here if your an member already.

Kind Regards,
Wofb Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are now able to chat through our forum by using the Chatbox while the server might be offline during updates or other reasons.
Latest topics
» Dont bother reading
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:48 am by Aimez

» Gemo Proz in action
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 am by Gemoo

» OT down for fix debugs or down for ever?
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 pm by Eminem-Is-A-Nigger

» server crashed?
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm by Aimez

» Den store Milano has problems turning his bot off
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am by Aimez

» Cato or Espen, will the server come online again? Or gone forever?
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am by Aimez

» Hurrigane killed while botting
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am by Gibson

» This server have oracle
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm by freestyle

» Gaaf owned
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm by Norsken

Top posters
Red Palla
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_lcapThis INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Voting_barThis INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_rcap 
Guy Without Panties
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_lcapThis INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Voting_barThis INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_rcap 
Gibson
Slip
Ian
Rynaw
keviin11
Aimez
Red PallaI
Starscream
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!

Go down 
+5
Rynaw
Catoen
Player Good
Gibson
MrMuerten
9 posters

Are Optimus able to handle a GM without abusing it?
No
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_lcap19%This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Apparently not
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_lcap19%This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
No way
This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_lcap62%This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
MrMuerten

Awesomeness Points : 12 Antal inlägg : 8

This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Empty
PostSubject: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 am

Hello folks! I feel like I have to enlighten you about something that happened some hours ago...

I, Marten, Aleri, E'lito, Crueleye and Bus Kevin went to kill Amer Ice. At first the was AFK then like 30 secs before he died he got to the computer.

For those who dont know Amer Ice = GM Optimus.

Like 2 secs after we killed him and looted his bp with some donation items, sbs, kks etc he started his abuse...
He started to ban everyone of us because he couldnt take his death like all we others have to.
He started to ban us for "cavebotting" which was kinda funny.

Marten, Bus Kevin and Aleri got banned instantly, check the times will you? Like 15 secs between every banishment.
If you check the screenshot down, there is no way Aleri, who got the frag on Amer Ice could have been cavebotting the same minut, or? Sounds a bit strange Mrs Optimus.
How about Super Blade and the rest then? They got banned because he knew they were our chars or was our friends, even more lol.

Marten Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:43:03
Bus Kevin Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:43:21
Aleri Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:43:34
Super Blade Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:44:11

Xendyn Threatening Gamemaster Threat. Optimus 22/08/2009, 3:08:45
Netram Threatening Gamemaster Threat. Optimus 22/08/2009, 3:11:31
Pron Offensive Statement Insult Optimus 22/08/2009, 18:32:32

http://yfrog.com/0xlmaogmoptimusp

We havent been unbanned yet, 24h passed so time to start whining. I suppose this cant end in anything else then we're getting unbanned and Optimus looses his GM ability.
I'd be glad if any GM/GOD would have the guts to respond to this and perhaps hand us some information or something like that...?

// Marten~
Back to top Go down
Gibson

Awesomeness Points : 130 Antal inlägg : 125

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 am

All the truth is there, good luck.

And btw, I hope you kept his donation items and money, what a fool lol!
Back to top Go down
Player Good

Awesomeness Points : 24 Antal inlägg : 19

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 am

Perhaps the blackd mc thingy in your toolbar won't be helping you a lot in this case atm. tongue Anyway, yea, this isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Catoen

Awesomeness Points : 6 Antal inlägg : 4

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 pm

You've all been unbanned, I will work things out with Optimus(:
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

Awesomeness Points : 66 Antal inlägg : 59

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

MrMuerten wrote:
Hello folks! I feel like I have to enlighten you about something that happened some hours ago...

I, Marten, Aleri, E'lito, Crueleye and Bus Kevin went to kill Amer Ice. At first the was AFK then like 30 secs before he died he got to the computer.

For those who dont know Amer Ice = GM Optimus.

Like 2 secs after we killed him and looted his bp with some donation items, sbs, kks etc he started his abuse...
He started to ban everyone of us because he couldnt take his death like all we others have to.
He started to ban us for "cavebotting" which was kinda funny.

Marten, Bus Kevin and Aleri got banned instantly, check the times will you? Like 15 secs between every banishment.
If you check the screenshot down, there is no way Aleri, who got the frag on Amer Ice could have been cavebotting the same minut, or? Sounds a bit strange Mrs Optimus.
How about Super Blade and the rest then? They got banned because he knew they were our chars or was our friends, even more lol.

Bus Kevin Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:43:21
Aleri Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:43:34
Super Blade Using Unofficial Software to Play Cavebot Optimus 22/08/2009, 2:44:11

Xendyn Threatening Gamemaster Threat. Optimus 22/08/2009, 3:08:45
Netram Threatening Gamemaster Threat. Optimus 22/08/2009, 3:11:31
Pron Offensive Statement Insult Optimus 22/08/2009, 18:32:32

http://yfrog.com/0xlmaogmoptimusp

We havent been unbanned yet, 24h passed so time to start whining. I suppose this cant end in anything else then we're getting unbanned and Optimus looses his GM ability.
I'd be glad if any GM/GOD would have the guts to respond to this and perhaps hand us some information or something like that...?

// Marten~

MMM as you can see

He banned you for usin unoffical software to play, so dont whine and as we can see on your screenshot u got MC Blackd. So it wasnt unjust at all.. and are you gonna deny me that u havent botted your char.. come on Wink
Back to top Go down
Slip

Slip

Awesomeness Points : 126 Antal inlägg : 116

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

SO GO RAPE YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
MrMuerten

Awesomeness Points : 12 Antal inlägg : 8

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 pm

@ Rynaw

If you didnt see, its not me (Marten) who took the SS, I just posted it.

This blackd %()"#% doesnt confirm anything, you're just out of words. Sometimes its better to just shut the !#¤"(% up.
Back to top Go down
Mullie

Awesomeness Points : 4 Antal inlägg : 2

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:19 pm

At least post a "Yes" in the poll, cause this is lame.
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:11 am

Catoen wrote:
You've all been unbanned, I will work things out with Optimus(:
He is still GM? come on...
Back to top Go down
Rynaw

Awesomeness Points : 66 Antal inlägg : 59

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:54 am

MrMuerten wrote:
@ Rynaw

If you didnt see, its not me (Marten) who took the SS, I just posted it.

This blackd %()"#% doesnt confirm anything, you're just out of words. Sometimes its better to just shut the !#¤"(% up.

Ofc it does, he uses blackd LOL.

And what if, if its marten.. arent u cryin cuz he got banned?
Back to top Go down
Cheetos

Awesomeness Points : 53 Antal inlägg : 40

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Huh noone is crying now cuz all left wofb
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Awesomeness Points : 70 Antal inlägg : 51

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 am

Cheetos wrote:
Huh noone is crying now cuz all left wofb

Suprisingly i agree, a majority of us did leave... I dont know what happened to server :/
Back to top Go down
Cheetos

Awesomeness Points : 53 Antal inlägg : 40

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:31 am

gamemasters banned lots of players now u can see 80-60 players :S
many ppl retired many ppl left and many ppl banned
Back to top Go down
Aimez

Awesomeness Points : 70 Antal inlägg : 51

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 am

Cheetos wrote:

and many people still have no iq like the post above me
Back to top Go down
Gibson

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 am

Aimez wrote:
Cheetos wrote:

and many people still have no iq like the post above me
Can you, please, tell me why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!   This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This INFO goes out to ALL OF YOU!
Page 1 of 1